Wednesday 25 June 2014

My Thoughts About Media

1)      I chose Media Studies because I found it interesting and fun and I want to learn how to edit.
2)      I am looking forward to edit in Photoshop
3)      I am hoping to learn how to edit professionally
4)      I am hoping to get at A-B in media, but I wouldn’t mind a C but I would like to get above it. I am just hoping that I will do well.
5)      The last TV Program was “The Tomorrow People”.
6)      I think The Tomorrow People is appealing to people that like syfy programs and like violent/fighting programs.
7)      The last technology I used to access the media was my TV.
8)      I mostly use my computer to use the media
9)      Phone Hacking jury considers final verdicts. I think it is the main story because it scary how someone could be listening to your private convocation when you’re on the phone and then use it on the news.
10)  Rupert Murdoch: Scotland Yard want interview about crime at his UK papers. I think it is the main story because it is a crime and that people could be listening to your convocation is scary


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment